Simplify check delivery and payment.
With Resy Pay, powered by Rooam, your guests can pay or split their checks directly on their phone and even choose to use American Express Membership Rewards® points toward their meal.
The best part? Resy Pay is available to all Resy restaurant partners at no additional cost.
Make paying the check easier for everyone.
- Opportunities to Maximize Revenue
- Use Resy Pay to help reduce table turn times so you can serve more guests in less time. It also offers opportunities to increase tips for staff.
- Easy to Implement
- Resy Pay is available to all Resy restaurant partners at no additional cost, and implementation is quick and easy. Our partners at Rooam will walk you through the installation over a 15-minute call.
- Enhanced Guest Experience
- Let guests pay and leave as soon as they’re ready using a QR code. They can easily split the check with friends, and, for an even faster checkout, use Apple Pay, Google Pay, or a card saved on their Resy account. Eligible American Express Card Members can also use their Membership Rewards® points toward their meal.
How Resy Pay works
Embed dynamic QR codes on the check or use table tents provided by Resy for guests to scan.
Guests can split the bill, add a tip, and use a saved card on file to pay for their meal.
Once payment is completed, the check is automatically closed on your restaurant's POS System.
1 Nilson Report #1,213, February 2022. Spend per card derived from U.S. year-end purchase volume divided by year-end cards in force (CIF), not from individual consumer-level data. CIF represents the number of cards issued and outstanding with cardholders. Average Non-American Express spend per card includes Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and charge card volume and CIF and excludes debit and prepaid volume and CIF.
2 Nilson Report #1,147, February 2019. Transaction Size derived from U.S. year-end purchase volume divided by year-end purchase transactions, not from individual consumer-level data. Average non-American Express transaction size includes Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and charge cards and excludes debit volume and transactions.
3 Based on Resy’s reservation data from June 2019 – June 2021.